The Suites – Nantucket StylePet Friendly Suites for Rent by Owner at the iconic Marsh Harbour Inn including private golf cart, internet service and daily breakfast! We have a new penthouse suite! The Captain’s Quarter’s Suite is amazing! Enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, harbor marina, and sunsets from the private living area with 3rd floor private deck and the beautiful granite bath. Watch the sunrise over the marsh from the comfort of your ultra comfy queen rice bed or the lovely stocked kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove top, microwave, and dining for four. The bedroom features a personal vanity with mirror and ample closet space. The living area sleeper sofa sleeps two. This suite features its own private entrance as well as easy accessibility to dining and other common areas. A private four person golf cart is included with this suite as well as daily breakfast and room freshen! Photos and more will be added soon.
2014 Availability: April 17-20 June 19-26 July 22-29 October 23-30 Dec,18-25 2015 Availability: March 19 -26, 2015 June 25 – July 2, 2015 Sept. 24 – Oct. 1
Cape Fear Grande Suite
Two suites in one! – The Cape Fear master suite and The Ocean Vista mini suite can be rented separately or together.
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 full Baths/ sleeps 3
- Spacious and comfortable living area
- Full granite kitchen in , Kitchenette in the Mini Suite
- 30’ covered private porch overlooking the harbour marina and the ocean with seating and dining area
- Private back porch with views of the marsh and ‘Old Baldy’ plus great views of the harbour and ocean – Ocean Vista
- Large windows provide spectacular views of the Harbour and Ocean throughout the suite
- Master Suite includes a 4 person golf cart, Mini Suite includes a 2 person cart
- Easy entry to the suite by-passing public areas directly behind golf cart parking area
- Premium bedding
- Three flat screen TV’s with cable
- Daily Breakfast served in the dining room
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Concierge Service
- Multiple outdoor sitting areas including a well furnished screened porch
- Weekly or Daily passes to The Bald Head Island Club are available for a nominal fee
- Special Occasion? The Inn’s private chef is available for hire for a romantic dinner for two or for special gatherings of many!
- Bikes, beach chairs, towels, boogie boards and beach toys
- Use of large gourmet kitchen adjacent to the dining room as available. (More often than not!)
Things to Do
- Explore the island in your private golf cart, on a bicycle, or just walk… check out the beaches, the marsh, the maritime forest, parks, historical sites, and numerous trails.
- Climb Old Baldy Lighthouse
- Play golf, croquet, tennis, or take a dip in the pool at the beautiful Bald Head Island Club.
- Have lunch or dinner at the Club or try MoJo’s on the harbor for delicious food and drink.
- Kayak or canoe on the marsh or the river.
- Enjoy one (or all) of the island’s unspoiled and quiet beaches…East, West, and South. During the off season you may just have the whole place to yourself!
- Go shopping! Go Fishing! Go Sailing! Rentals are available on the island.
- Grab some lunch and a bottle of wine from The Market and enjoy a picnic.
- If you’re lucky enough to be on the island during a full moon…join the party on East Beach for ‘Howl at the Moon’!
- Or… just relax and enjoy the views from the comfort of your own little piece of paradise.
The Cape Fear Grande 2BR suite can be rented as one unit or it can be divided into two separate suites with complete privacy for each. The larger of the two, The Cape Fear, is comprised of a master bedroom and bath, a full kitchen, living area with sofa bed, 2 flat screen TV’s, and a large covered porch overlooking the harbor marina and ocean. The Ocean Vista suite features a lovely bedroom with a sitting area and kitchenette overlooking the harbor marina and ocean, full bath, and back porch with views of the marsh, harbor and ocean. Weekly check in and check out dates are Thursdays. Nightly rates are available. Weekend rentals require a two night minimum during peak season for Friday and Saturday – Thursday renal is 50% off with a weekend rental. Private golf cart and daily breakfast are included with our rates (a daily value of $80).
Private owner rental rates (No extra fees):
The Cape Fear Grande (2 BR, sleeps 5) Peak season rates:
- Peak season Weekly: $3,000
- Peak season Nightly: Sun-Thurs; $475 Fri-Sat $600
- Off season Weekly $1,400 – $2,800
- Off Season: Sunday – Thursday $250-$400; Fri-Sat $350-$500 (rates vary with season)
The Cape Fear (King Master 2 room Suite with full kitchen, 30′ covered porch, and separate living area, sleeps 3:
- Peak season Weekly rate: $2100
- Peak season Nightly: Sun-Wednesday $350 Thurs $375 Fri-Sat $450
- Off season Weekly: $975 — $1,800
- Off season Nightly: Sun -Thurs; $150-$300 Fri-Sat $165-$400
Agency advertised rates for this suite: Weekly peak season $3,375/ off season $2,950 Nightly peak $650-$780/ off season $575-$690
The Ocean Vista (Mini Suite with kitchenette, sleeps 2):
- Peak season Weekly rate: $1,600
- Peak season Nightly: Sun-Thurs $250 Fri-Sat $350
- Off season Weekly: $750 – $1500
- Off season Nightly: Sun-Thurs $125-$225 Fri-Sat $150-$325
**Please contact us for specific off season rates as they vary due to season or demand.**
Please use the following form for any questions and we’ll get right back to you.