The Suites – Nantucket StylePet Friendly Suites for Rent by Owner at the iconic Marsh Harbour Inn including private golf cart and daily breakfast!
Current available Dates: Sept. 12-19, 2013 December 12-19, 2013 March 13-20, 2014
Cape Fear Grande Suite
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 full Baths/ sleeps 5
- Spacious and comfortable living area
- Full kitchen in Master Suite, Kitchenette in the Mini Suite
- 30’ covered private porch overlooking the harbour marina and the ocean with seating and dining area
- Private back porch with views of the marsh and ‘Old Baldy’ plus great views of the harbour and ocean
- Large windows provide spectacular views of the Harbour and Ocean throughout the suite
- Master Suite includes a 4 person golf cart, Mini Suite includes a 2 person cart
- Easy entry to the suite by-passing public areas directly behind golf cart parking area
- Premium bedding
- Three flat screen TV’s with cable
- Daily Breakfast served in the dining room
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Concierge Service
- Multiple outdoor sitting areas including a well furnished screened porch
- Weekly or Daily passes to The Bald Head Island Club are available for a nominal fee
- Special Occasion? The Inn’s private chef is available for hire for a romantic dinner for two or for special gatherings of many!
- Bikes, beach chairs, towels, boogie boards and beach toys
- Use of large gourmet kitchen adjacent to the dining room as available. (More often than not!)
Things to Do
- Explore the island in your private golf cart, on a bicycle, or just walk… check out the beaches, the marsh, the maritime forest, parks, historical sites, and numerous trails.
- Climb Old Baldy Lighthouse
- Play golf, croquet, tennis, or take a dip in the pool at the beautiful Bald Head Island Club.
- Have lunch or dinner at the Club or try MoJo’s on the harbor for delicious food and drink.
- Kayak or canoe on the marsh or the river.
- Enjoy one (or all) of the island’s unspoiled and quiet beaches…East, West, and South. During the off season you may just have the whole place to yourself!
- Go shopping! Go Fishing! Go Sailing! Rentals are available on the island.
- Grab some lunch and a bottle of wine from The Market and enjoy a picnic.
- If you’re lucky enough to be on the island during a full moon…join the party on East Beach for ‘Howl at the Moon’!
- Or… just relax and enjoy the views from the comfort of your own little piece of paradise.
The Cape Fear Grande 2BR suite can be rented as one unit or it can be divided into two separate suites with complete privacy for each.
The larger of the two, The Cape Fear, is comprised of a master bedroom and bath, a full kitchen, living area with sofa bed, 2 flat screen TV’s, and a large covered porch overlooking the harbor marina and ocean.
The Ocean Vista suite features a lovely bedroom with a sitting area and kitchenette overlooking the harbor marina and ocean, full bath, and back porch with views of the marsh, harbor and ocean.
Weekly check in and check out dates are Thursdays. Nightly rates are available. Weekend rentals require a three night minimum during peak season beginning on Thursday. Private golf cart and daily breakfast are included with our rates (a daily value of at least $80).
Private owner rental rates (No extra fees):
The Cape Fear Grande (2 BR, sleeps 5) Peak season rates:
- Peak season Weekly: $3,000
- Peak season Nightly: Sun-Thurs; $475 Fri-Sat $600
- Off season Weekly $1,400 – $2,800
- Off Season: Sunday – Thursday $250-$400; Fri-Sat $350-$500 (rates vary with season)
The Cape Fear (Master 2 room Suite with full kitchen, sleeps 3):
- Peak season Weekly rate: $2100
- Peak season Nightly: Sun-Thurs $350 Fri-Sat $450
- Off season Weekly: $1000 – $2,000
- Off season Nightly: Sun –Thurs; $175-$325 Fri-Sat $200-$425
Agency advertised rates for this suite: Weekly peak season $3,375/ off season $2,950 Nightly peak $650-$780/ off season $575-$690
The Ocean Vista (Mini Suite with kitchenette, sleeps 2):
- Peak season Weekly rate: $1,600
- Peak season Nightly: Sun-Thurs $250 Fri-Sat $350
- Off season Weekly: $750 – $1500
- Off season Nightly: Sun-Thurs $125-$225 Fri-Sat $150-$325
**Please contact us for specific off season rates as they vary due to season or demand.**
Please use the following form for any questions and we’ll get right back to you.